Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Piano tutorial and cover: Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are"

Hey everyone,

As promised, I finally was able to work up two videos for this week's cong: My piano performance, which you've probably already seen, and my new video which is the tutorial for that cover. This week was Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are. I know I planned on doing three tutorials (easy, medium, advanced), but just putting one tutorial together took entirely too long, so what I'll do is put up tutorials for the advanced one, then I'll make tutorials for the easier versions upon request. Below is the tutorial, AND the sheet music version for you sight readers out there. Unfortunately, the program I used to sell the sheet music wouldn't let me sell is for under $4, in case you're wondering why it's so expensive. I'll try to find a program where I can sell it for cheaper. In the meantime, enjoy, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel for updated tutorials, lessons, and covers!





Sheet Music:

No comments:

Post a Comment