Friday, November 15, 2013

Introducing Ayana Webb, the Music Teacher

So I got tired of Google telling me to post a blog already so here's my first one. Most of you may know me as the Co Founder of M Pire Magazine, but this is a completely separate blog. To summarize, I'm going to use this blog to express my musical side by posting my own youtube videos on tutorials on playing piano, applied music theory, and contemporary songs, as well as written blog posts teaching music theory.

I'll be posting my videos as soon as next week. I'm looking to do my first song tutorial on the famous Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are". My plan, for each song, is to post four videos: Three "Synthesia" videos in three different levels (easy, medium, advanced), and the fourth one of me actually performing the song on the advanced level. Synthesia, by the way, is a really cool app that shows you how to play a song in bird's eye view, and highlights keys as it plays through. It looks exactly like this:




Also, for each video, I will upload the exact sheet music version, which will be available for download for those who prefer to read music instead of the youtube video.

I really hope you guys will enjoy this blog and all it has to offer. Stay tuned for next week's post

No comments:

Post a Comment